1. We ask interested parents to make an appointment to meet and/or speak with the Head of School. This meeting is an informal opportunity to learn more about the school and to ask questions you have concerning the program.
2. When the decision to apply has been made, complete an application form and send it to the school with a non-refundable $50 application fee.
3. Admissions decisions are made by administration and teaching staff. These decisions are based on an evaluation of the child, school transcripts, and the needs of existing classes.
4. If a position is offered to your child at this time, a nonrefundable $250 enrollment fee and the first month tuition deposit will be due. Upon receipt of the enrollment fee and tuition deposit, we will hold a place for your child in our program and you will be contractually obligated for the year’s tuition. If you wish to withdraw your child from the school a 30 - day written notice is required
5. Global Montessori Academy has a 60-day trial period, during which time the child will be assessed to see if he/she responds favorably to the School’s environment. During this time, either Global Montessori Academy can rescind my child’s admission at any time during this 60-day period, if Global Montessori Academy cannot meet all the needs of my child.
6. Tuition may be paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly. (August 2017-June2018) Tuition is due on the 1st of each month but no later than 5th. A late fee of $ 25.00 will be charged after the 5th of each month. We are a private school supported by your monthly tuition. Prorates or Refunds are not given for extended absences due to family or school holidays / vacations.
We appreciate the interest you have taken in GMA! Here are a few FAQ about our school. Please contact us at any time for more information.
School Academic hours are 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Extended hours are: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM drop-off and/or 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM pick-up.
We are open year round with Academic School Year from August to June.
Summer Camps are optional. Please refer to our calendar for the days that the school is closed.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
We are a private school supported by your monthly tuition. Tuition may be paid monthly, quarterly, or yearly. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month but no later than 5th. A late fee of $ 25.00 will be charged after the 5th of each month. There is a late pick- up/drop-off fee of $ 25.00 per child for the first 15 minutes and an additional $ 5.00 for each 15 minutes after the regularly scheduled pick-up time. Refunds are not given for extended absences due to family or school holidays / vacations.
Admissions are based on availability of space. Current students are re-enrolled in February and new students are enrolled in March.
We also offer enrollment throughout the year depending on availability.
Application Form (pdf)Download
Help us get a better sense of your child (pdf)Download
Center Policies (pdf)Download
Permission to use images and internet (pdf)Download
Permission for field trips and outside play area (pdf)Download
Medical form (pdf)Download
Immunizations records (pdf)Download
Summer camp application (pdf)Download
Summary of child care laws (pdf)Download